“ My Stars, My Moon ”

“ My Stars, My Moon ”

You are my stars, you are my moon,
My life is chaos, you set me in tune,
I know that I’m not perfect for you,
But my love for you is accrue.

So far away yet always so near,
You are the reason why I am still here.
I await the times when we can talk,
I await the times we can finally hold hands and walk.

To feel you for real… so close to me,
Sometimes I cry but you don't see.
But soon I hope you will be.
Your eyes shine like a million Stars,

You so sweet to make me hear guitars.
Your smile makes my world stops.
I await the time when my hands is in yours,
To hear you say those 3 little words.

Even though you aren’t here,
And I miss you so much my dear,
I’ll love you till forever,
I’ll always love you my far lover.

No one truly know or understands,
You have my heart in your hands.
I may not be rich or pretties one,
But I love you so much, you are my sun.

Others in your life will come and go,
But my love is true, and I’m sure you know.
My love is what you truly own,
Come soon and make our house a home.

From here to the moon and back,
Who else in this world will ever love you like that?
Love everlasting, remember that,
I am a writer, and you are my art.
I will blow a kiss to the stars above,
Only for you to feel my love.
They want to be the sun to shine on the light,
But I am the moon that will shine in darkest hour of your life.

I am one of the stars, one of the zodiacs,
From here… I will love you to the moon and Back.

Comments

  1. Aldren Aclon
    _
    I Love This Poem so much. It reminds me of someone I loved for a very long time. :)
    Keep it up. ����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment