" The Unforgettable Experience "




                            " The Unforgettable Experience "


Hi ! My name is Mackenzie, And I am 17 years old. I have 3 elder brothers.

Today is March 15, 2016. And now I am here at school seating at the desk of my teacher while reading a book.

Mackenzie's POV
Hayst, Summer so near, but I don't know what is my plan in my summer vacation.

After an hour my class dismissed and I start to get my phone at my pocket and I open my Facebook account to check if I receive a message to someone. But saw a friend request from Justin. Although I don't know who he is, but I accept him as my friend on Facebook.

Mackenzie get down, let's start to eat. It's already 12:30nn in a clock.

My Mom called me from the ground floor, so I decided to put my phone down on sofa and walk towards to my chair next to my elder brother and start to eat.

after a few minutes, I start to wash the dishes. after that, I start to climb the stairs to go in my room and start to use my cellphone.

I saw one message of Facebook came from Justin.

Justin: Hi !
Me: Hello
Justin: How are you?
Me: I'm fine and you are?
Justin: Oh nice to hear, :) I'm fine too.
Me: Seen

After that conversation, Justin and I composed a lot of conversation.

After 1 year, Justin and I are now Best friend.

Justin represent as my savior, source of happiness, and also he is always their for me to give me an advice, when I feel so doubt in myself.

One day, in unexpected day, Justin transfer to Las Pińas to his auntie.
and I don't know when he come back again.

We are still connected to each other through Facebook and Messenger.

After a month Justin message me in Messenger.

Justin: Mackenzie!

Me: Why?

Justin: Can I ask you something?

Me: Yes, Why?

Justin: I have a friend, and I think my feelings on him was developed, I want to be with him, but If I confess my feelings on him, I think he will change.

Me: Take the risk. What if he have the same feelings on you. Because If I am in his situation, I will decided to be with you. You are a good creation of God, In terms of Physical Body, Emotional, and Spiritual too. You are a responsible person, to be honest you are almost perfect.

Justin: what if I say, you are what I'm referring to?

Me: What??? Are you serious???

Justin: Yes Mackenzie, I'm Serious.

Me: Why??? Why me???

Justin: I don't know Mackenzie, I just feel it.

Me: You know Justine, you must first sure what you really feel, because if not, maybe our friendship can be broken.

Justin: Just give 10 weeks to prove to you that I'm willing to be part of your life.


Me: Do what you want, but I don't promise that my answer would be Yes.

After that conversation Justin went home to Antipolo from Las Pińas to prove that his love for Mackenzie was true.


After 10 weeks Mackenzie didn't answer to the question of Justin.

Me: Your 10 weeks has done, what next?

Justin: Please Mackenzie, Just give me 20 weeks. I want to be part of your life Mackenzie, Please.


Me: I just want you to make sure. that, if your heart is ready. Because, in this kind of situation, we are the same gender. We experience trials in 7 folds.

Justin: I know Mackenzie, I am ready to conquer this kind of trials. Because, In the first place, I know that you know. that we can do everything if we are united. As your best friend I know who you are, and I know that you have a lot of weaknesses that keeps you stronger. And it motivates me, and also it help me to develop who I am right now.

Me: Just like what I said 10 weeks ago. "Because If I am in his situation, I will decided to be with you. You are a good creation of God, In terms of Physical Body, Emotional, and Spiritual too. You are a responsible person, to be honest you are almost perfect." In first place, I know who you are, and I know that you are a good person.

Justin: What, do you mean? Do you mean that you will answer my question that you want me to be part of your life? Me: Yes, I know that you deserved me, and I deserve you. But I have a condition, when It's been two months we're going to break out right away. Justin: Why ? There's something wrong to me Mackenzie? Me: No, just enjoy the one month. Justin: Okay, If that is what you want, I will do. After 1 month, Justin repeats the rest of their time with Mackenzie while they are all together. He gives a variety of efforts to prove that his love will never change even when they are about to fall apart for reasons near the second month.

A night before the second month will arrive. Justin send a message to Mackenzie. Justin: Mackenzie, go here to our meeting place Me: Just wait a minute Justin present a romantic dinner with Mackenzie. Me: Oh Justin, why you are crying? Justin: Have you forgotten? Me: What? Justin: You said, " when It's been two months we're going to break " Me: No, I can not forget that Justin start to cry so Loud. Justin: It will be our last night Me: Why? Justin: Huhuhu... What do you mean Mackenzie ?

Justin can't stop crying.

Me: Justin, look at me. Justin can't look at Mackenzie's face, because he did not want to see Mackenzie dripping with tears in his eyes. Me: Justin, I will repeat. Look at me. Justin tries to look at Mackenzie's eyes. Me: Now, look at the star above. Justin: There's no stars above Mackenzie, because it's cloudy Mackenzie laughed loudly.
Me: Hahahahahahaha...

Justin: I'm not Joking Mackenzie.

Justin start to cry again.

Me: Whahaha... I'm just kidding Justin

Mackenzie start to be serious

Me: Justin, look at the top and see how many months you see.

Justin: I only see one month. why?

Mackenzie Start to Silence.

After a minute, Justin hugged Mackenzie and thanked him.





Comments

Post a Comment